Volunteers Needed for the Ellsworth Public Library’s Summer Program 2021
Library Summer Volunteers Needed! Teens ages 13-17 can volunteer at the Ellsworth Public Library this Summer 2021! Applications are due by JUNE 17 by 5:00pm at the library or emailed to email@example.com.
What will be asked of volunteers:
- All volunteers must complete a volunteer application. Parents must sign an accident waiver and application before teens can start.
- Teens will be called for a short phone interview which they will be asked questions to assess the candidate’s demeanor, dependability, and understanding of the library’s requirements.
- Teens will come to the library by June 30, 2021 for a 30-minute mandatory volunteer orientation/training.
- Teens will work every Thursday in July from 10:00am-Noon. The library will work around your other summer commitments and plans if you provide a list of time you won’t be available.
- Teens will be required to wear masks and social distance in accordance with the library, city, and state policies, which will reflect CDC and other guidance.
- Some volunteer tasks will include prep crafts, put together promotional materials, assist Director with programs, and clean up after programming