- 5th-12th Grade Art Teacher Apply here
- Elementary Special Education Associate Apply here
We always welcome applications for substitute teachers. The handbook is available at this link.
The South Hamilton Community School District is located west of Interstate 35 about 18 miles north of Ames, Iowa. The communities of Randall, Ellsworth, Stanhope and Jewell comprise the district. The K-6 and 7-12 buildings are located in Jewell. If you wish to apply for a listed position, please include the following information.
The following items are required to be considered for a position:
- Letter of Application
- Written response to the questions
- Completed application form (see below)
- Recent letters of recommendation or a credential file
- Photocopy of college/university transcripts
- Copy of (or documented evidence of) a current Iowa Teacher or Administrator license (where applicable)
If interested, please send letter of application, resume and credentials to:
South Hamilton Community School
315 Division Street
Jewell, Iowa 50130-2042
Fax 515-827-5368 (we prefer to receive hard copies of your application)
or apply via the website: http://www.teachiowa.gov (for teaching and administrator positions)
The South Hamilton Community School District provides equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Questions regarding compliance with equal employment opportunities should be directed to Amy Trask Equity Coordinator at 315 Division St. Jewell, IA 50130-2042, phone number 515-827-5479.